Monday, May 3, 2010

What Have I Done?!!!

Today
I meet up with him
To "teach" him
To "guide" him
In a sinful way

Suddenly
I felt something
Is it guilt or just a normal feeling?
Nope, it's nothing
Yes, I feel nothing.

I did you wrong
I twist my words
You believed me
I'm happy
Smile, no, it was a grin
What's wrong with me?

What have I done?
I abuse your trust
Your faith, your love
All I can say is....
I'm sorry

The devil caught me and I couldn't deny him
I will change for you
I'll repent to you
I'M SORRY


This is just a poem. I wrote this based on my friend's heart broken relationship story with her boyfriend. Sad? I know. Just hope things will be better for them.
Anyways, do comment about the poem. Really appreciate it.
Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...