Sunday, May 9, 2010

I don't believe it O.o

I can't believe that I've spent 3 years in UiTM Jengka. My uncle and cousins didn't think I could do it too. Time really flies.

Now for the sad part.

When I was in the car, I looked at my campus and said "Bye! I'm gonna miss you, Jengka."
At first, I meant it as a joke but I felt sad suddenly.
I guess, I will miss Jengka.

The place that thought me a lot of things.
The place where I met great people.
The place where I learn a lot of different things.
The place where I did what I thought I could never have done.

But....
The place where I don't really feel satisfied with the food.
The place where the "Pak Guard" treat us like little kids.
The place where there are too much procedures and policies.

All and all, it's okay.
I manage to survive and cope with the environment, policies and procedures.
BUT...I still don't like the food that much. URGH!

Sweet Cafe in Jengka. The food? So-so.

Memories of UiTM Pahang. I will cherish it forever.

I don't know why I'm so emotionally disturb all of a sudden.
I guess I never thought that I'll miss Jengka.
Oh well. I can go there anytime I want so no big deal. Hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...