Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Literally from Me: What You're Wondering and Thinking Does Matter...

Everyone wonders and thinks of many, many things and this is good, for certain issues.
Have you ever heard of "Think Positive"? Of course you have. It's one of the most common advice.
But what does it actually mean?
Think about this:

If you are anti-war, then I am pro-peace.
If you are anti-hate, then I am pro-love.
If you are anti-racist, then I am pro-unity.
If you are anti-hunger, then I am pro-everyone-gets-enough-food-to-eat.

Get my point? It's how you look at things.
Try this: Look at the picture below.

Do you see the glass half full or half empty?

If you look at it as half full, you think positively.
If you look at it as half empty, then you think negatively.

But don't worry. Everyone is unique and that's why people see things differently.
A positive thinking is never complete without a negative thinking.
Why I say this?
Why do you think "+" is attracted to "-" and not "+"?
It is naturally attracted to each other.

That's why, sometimes, the best person for you might be the opposite of you.
Think about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...