Monday, May 17, 2010

Literally from Me: To Mum and Dad, I love you..

Mom and Dad. I love you.

Mother's day have just passed. The good thing about Mother's day is that it let's every children in the world to appreciate their mother. Same goes to Father's day too. I appreciate my parents for what they have done for me all these time. I know I've done so many mistakes that troubled them, displeased them and even hurt them. I've used their money for my personal needs and wants. I've done things that betrayed their trusts.


To mum and dad, you are everything to me. Without you, I wouldn't have gone this far. That's for sure. I am not making any promises to you. No use for words, I'm just gonna show it.
Just wait
:)


Mum
Dad
I love you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...