Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's wrong with me? O.o

Lately, I've been angry for no reason, pissed off for no reason and moody for no reason. What the hell is wrong with me??!!! I don't know for sure but I think it's because of the headache I've had for the past few days. It's not getting any better so don't ask me to take my medicine. I already did.

That's one issue. Another is that I feel the urge to look at shirtless guys. I don't know what's wrong with me. Luckily, I have some photos to look at.
Check it out:

2am Korean

Jo Kwon (same age as me)

Seulong (the tallest LOL)

Jin Woon (The youngest)

Chang Min (my favorite)

Because I like Chang Min more than the other members of the 2am. I have extra photos of him.
Enjoy~

Photo for jeans. (forgot what brand)

Men's Health magazine. He was chosen for the front page.

Lastly, inside Men's Health magazine. My personal favorite.


P.S: You can get this photos just by Google.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...