Monday, May 31, 2010

Literally from Me: Violence doesn't solve a lot of things..

The influence of media

I'm watching television on the discovery channel and here I see violence inflected among people all around the world. I hate seeing this. People fighting with each other, public citizens fighting with polices and vice versa. Is violence that necessary to solve a problem? Is this act the best way to solve things? To all you people, there are other ways to solve problems! Don't you know that the environment plays an important in making a better future? If you people have so much time in your hands, go do something that is much more beneficial to the world or at least, to our mother nature.

I'm getting too emotional. If it is true that the only way to solve all the problems in the world is by having unlimited energy, then I would really like biodiesel and biofuel to be successful.

P.S: Sorry for the emotional post. I won't be watching any more violence. Really affect me from inside.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...