Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shoppin' Online ^^p

Shopping, what's so fun about it? Walking around, look at things that you might or not need and then waste your money on it. What's so fun about it? The answer is simple. The satisfaction you get from shopping. But then again, buying something you don't really need is not such a good thing.


My term of shopping is buying the things I need, not really of what I want. If I want it but I don't really need it, then I don't really have the urge to buy it. But if I need it even though I don't want it, I will still buy it. Example: reference books, high heels etc. The reason I don't really follow what I want is because I realize that sometimes, I don't really know what I want. Other times, what I thought I want wasn't really what I wanted. Like the one time when I saw this pretty shoes cost around RM150. I thought I want it so much but when my dad bought it for me, I didn't wear it that much. I wonder why. Is it because it's expensive that I don't want to ruin it? Or because I was just greedy? The answer, I was greedy because that shoe is durable and it's comfy but yet I don't wanna wear here and there. Dad, forgive me.

I don't really enjoy shopping like my boyfriend or my best friend. They are both guys and yet they love to shop. They'll buy anything they want and of course, with the present of they have money that is. But I'm not saying I don't like shopping. I just shop when I need to shop. I enjoy window shopping. I like to look at things. Look at the quality of the materials, the design, the price, the color etc. Maybe that's why my mum likes shopping with me. She likes to ask my opinion.

Online shopping is something new to me. I just start actually. My friend recommends me a website and soon, I was surfing through a bunch of websites. It's fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...