Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jengka: A memorable place for me..



This for all my friends in Universities or Colleges.

These are for my lecturers.

I have to admit, even though Jengka has no arcade, no malls, no place to hang out, just have KFC, Sweet Apple and 7 Eleven, I'm gonna miss Jengka.
It's a good place to study because there is no distractions.

I'm gonna miss the friends I've made through out the 6 semester in UiTM Jengka.

I'm gonna miss Associate Professor Hamdan (my marketing and selling lecturer), Miss Suria (my law lecturer) and all the lecturers that I've meet and who have taught me so much.

I hope I'll be able to see you guys in the future.
All of you have become someone in my life.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Hamdan said...

Laila,

Numerous factors outside and inside a student's academic life help mold and shape her to form the person he or she is to become.

I am glad I am one of those numerous factors. Thank you.

And I am gonna miss you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...