Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's going on?!!!!

It's 2a.m in Malaysia and I can't sleep. This is very, VERY disturbing. It's been 5 days and I feel like an owl. If I don't sleep by 10p.m, then I'll have problem trying to sleep. I've tried lying down, close my eyes, counting sheep, listening to musics, read a book so that I get bored and finally fall asleep, nothing seems to work. I'll be lucky if I fall asleep at 3a.m. Gosh! I mean, I don't during the day so why can't I sleep at night like I always do? I've thought of a few reasons on why I might have this problem:

  1. Too many assignments which lead to stressful brain caused by too much thinking. (maybe)
  2. I HAD too much sleep in the past that cost me to stay awake at the present. (which is not so logical)
  3. The sandman isn't doing his work. (haha...blaming a mythical creature)
  4. I have insomnia. (Oh no!)
Anyhow, I still don't know why. Just hope I can keep myself active during the day so that I'll feel tired during the night and finally fall asleep. Today, experiment #1. Sleep early and wake up early then tired myself with activities. Wish me luck! ^^p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...