Friday, March 26, 2010

Motivational Quote

Here are some of my favorite motivational quotes and I would like to share it:


You are the masterpiece of your own life.
-Dr. Joe Vitale (Metaphysician)

You become what you think about most but you also attract what you think about most.
-John Assaraf (Entrepreneur)

Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.
-Esther Hick (The Teaching of Abraham)

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
-Buddha

Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about.
-Dr. John F. Demartini (Philosopher)

What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.
-Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922)

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)


These are just some and I'll write more soon. Feel free to ask me anything relating to the quotes.
Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...