Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let's be pro-peace ^^p

I love the beach and peace! Yea!


Have you ever heard of war against cancer, war against hunger or war against terrorists? What do you think about it? Is it effective? Is it even good?

To me, it is not good because it's like you're focusing on the wrong thing. I mean, think about it. The word "war" is already a sign of negativeness. It's like saying you wanna have a world war or something. War is always associated with death. Do you really want war to happen? I certainly don't. Another thing, don't people always say stop thinking about things that you don't want or like? So why are people still thinking about what they don't want in life?

Let's focus on something positive. If you're anti-cancer then be pro-healthy. If you're anti-hunger then be pro-everyone-has-more-than-enough-to-eat. If you're anti-terrorist then be pro-peacemaker or something like that.

As for me, I'm pro-peace. I want people to appreciate each other and respect each other as they wish to be respected. Ever heard of "treat others the way you want to be treated"? I do that and I love doing it. I learn that it's best to appreciate and be thankful rather than complain. In fact, it feels better when you do that.

Stop doing this. Yes, stop talking about war and negative things.

Be pro-peace and always talk about being in peace ^^p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...