Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Literally from Me: Songs in My Heart


Even the teddy bear loves musics.

They say that the songs you listens tells what kind of person you are. Well I agree to that but I also believe that songs more than just that. When you listen to a song, what you feel about that counts. I mean you can love a sad song but still have a happy life. Why? Because the songs you love listening to tells how you feel at the current moment. It will not directly effect your life and turn it.

So to really know what your feeling, think of songs that playing in your head. Oh and one more thing, make sure you're a music lover. If you hate music, that will be a different story. Currently, these are the songs stuck in my head:

  • Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse
  • Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
  • The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  • The Only Exception - Paramore
Yup. That's about it. For today at least.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...