Monday, January 10, 2011

Literally from Me: Ethics I must be...



It's been a week since the 2010/2011, Semester 2 starts and I've learn a lot. I'm starting to like entering 2nd and 3rd year classes. Very....educational and motivational. The lecturers really make you think and since I love thinking, I really enjoy my time in class. I'm gaining a lot of knowledge and one of it, that attracts me the most plus what most lecturers put emphasis on is about ETHICS. Yup. It has given me awareness and better understanding of why many people fail when they've just arise to high level.

Ethics is very important even though it doesn't seem that way to most people. There are many companies who fall because of unethical behavior or decision. I'm gonna take this as a reminder to myself so that I won't make the same mistake. I need to strengthen my religion because it focus on ethical behavior and decision. This is really a BIG impact on me. I feel different just from listening from one week of lecture classes. The tutorial classes haven't even started yet and I'm all excited now.

Now, I really believe that I can go far. Just by being ethical, it makes a BIG difference. I will stand and fight for the truth and ethics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...