Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Literally from Me: My Graduation Day-75% Happiness and 25% Disappointment


Everyone has that special days. You know, wedding, graduation and even birthday are considered special to some people. As for me, I just had my first graduation day. I was so excited. I couldn't stop smiling. I'm sure for anyone, they would really like to celebrate it with the most important people in their life. For me, other than my family, my boyfriend and my best friend are the 2 people I want to celebrate with.

But....sadly, both of them cancel at the last minute. It's very sad for me because I really wanted them to come. At least take pictures with me or something. I've never feel so disappointed in my life.

Yes. I should be happy. It is my graduation day...but I cried on that special day. I was heart broken by 2 people. The 2 people that were always there for me. I keep a positive mind but I am still crushed inside. I hope they would make me happy again because, they hurt me. People who purposely hurt didn't hurt me that bad.

No use crying over spilled milk. Just take a lesson from all this. That's how I lift myself. I will always remember my principle:

Learn from the past
Ready for the present
Prepare for the future

So, to change the mood, I'll share some of my graduation photos now. Enjoy~

Door way to the hall of "FAME".

I love my Baju Kebaya.

With my dad. He bought me the teddy bear.

And my mum bought me the flowers.

It's been awhile since I got a present so I was still very excited even after the disappointment.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...