Monday, July 19, 2010

Literally from Me: Perfection cannot exist..


What is perfection?
Wikipedia says perfection is broadly, a state of completeness AND flawlessness.
That sounds fishy if you ask me.

I was listening to lectures in my classes and noticed that the lecturers keep talking about being perfect.

"Nobody is perfect"

Well, that's true.
But....then I thought, what makes a perfect person if he/she exist?
I've got some opinions from friends and lecturers:

"Perfect is pretty like models."
"Perfect in both mentally and physically: positive attitude and nice face."
"Perfect is sexy. Smart is hard."
"Perfect depends on a person's view of the meaning perfect."

So far, I get it that no one can be perfect but what if this "perfect" person exists?
Everyone must agree that he/she is perfect.
That's he/she is handsome/pretty.
But that's difficult because people have different view of opinions and perceptions.


My conclusion:

A perfect person is everything.
(fat, skinny, smart, stupid, pretty, ugly, caring, selfish etc you get the idea)


Why do I say this?
Think about it.
If you're everything, no one will complain that you are not perfect.
And this can be achieve in one way:

SHAPE SHIFTING

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...