Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Literally from Me: 16 facts about me :D

  1. I love and adore cats :3
  2. Draw to express and write to elaborate.
  3. Love to cook because I love food and I believe that there are more to food than just for eating.
  4. Believe that everything happens for a reason.
  5. I don't like shopping but don't mind window shopping.
  6. Listens to musics when stressed out.
  7. Believe that everyone is unique in many ways.
  8. Loves the beach.
  9. Disgusted by any slimy and no-bone land creature. Eg: worms
  10. Never gets tired of new knowledge.
  11. Likes criticism from other people.
  12. Easy to cheer up but also easy to get depress.
  13. Little things DOES matter!!!
  14. Too optimistic.
  15. Believe in second chances.
  16. Like hot tempered guys.
Well, that's 16 facts about me. It's suppose to be 66 facts to represent my birthday (6 June) but that will be a boring list of things about me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...