Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't keep this feeling inside anymore...

I have to admit, I really hate how I feel right now. It's really annoying. I feel like no one is listening to me. No one is thinking of how I feel. No one cares how I feel. No one wants to understand me. Why? I don't know.

Maybe because everyone is blaming me and I think I'm tired of it. I don't feel appreciated by anyone right now. Not from my special and close friends especially. I don't really mind if people blame me. I can take it. If it's my fault, I'll admit it but for god sake, tell me what I did wrong. Don't expect me to know cause sometimes I DON'T know!

I always wonder, why do people blame me? Am I that terrible of a person that I only deserve to be blamed by the people who are close to me? Did I do something really bad that the people who are close to me blame and hurt me? Or is it that I am not good enough for them? I don't know for sure because I just hide inside, pretend to be fine. Why? Because no one would listen to me.

I'm so glad I'm an optimist. No matter how bad something seem to look, I always see it in a good way. Yes, I should not think too much, I know. It's sort of my weakness but I can't help myself. I like to wonder at things and see it in different views. I'm sorry if anyone who read this feel offended or hurt in anyway. I just can't keep this feeling inside anymore..

1 comment:

haznina said...

i do care..=) maybe u think too much la dear...right now is the hectic period..everybody is busy...maybe they seem like they dont but they actually do...blamed for what??if u didnt do anything wrong, then stop thinking bout it...it wont be that bad..(i hope)..as long as u dun lose ur cheerful self, stay strong..it's juz a moment in life..it'll be over soon..=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...