Sunday, January 31, 2010

Internet...

Finally I get to write in my blog. Internet here really sucks. The reason I didn't get to write on my blog for 4 days because of the connection here is terrible. But then I thought, what is internet? It's the thing that we use to keep contact with people, post blogs, play facebook (even my mum is active in facebook), look for a job, look for relationships and etc. Internet is so important in life that it's like a necessity. So why is it so hard to get access to this internet?

I can't really answer that question because I'm not a know-it-all about the internet but I do know that most people in the world are just being selfish, greedy and profit-oriented. It's okay to make business but it's sad that they don't maintain a good internet services. Why do we have to pay so much? Can't we make the internet free for everyone to surf? I bet everyone would like that. Okay, maybe not for free. Just make a compulsory fee for anyone who wants to use it. Let's say, RM50 in Malaysia per month and you can go online anytime and anywhere you want.

Come to think of it, it might bring some disadvantages as well like more virus, hacking and other related internet problems. I guess it's hard to control something so wide and global. Maybe I should learn how to hack to get free internet line. Just kidding..hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...